Access to and use of this site (repowell.net) is provided by RE Powell subject to the following terms:
1. By using repowell.net you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of repowell.net. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use repowell.net.
2. RE Powell may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by RE Powell. Your continued use of repowell.net after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of repowell.net
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use repowell.net content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any repowell.net content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of repowell.net content requires the prior written permission of RE Powell.
4. You agree to use repowell.net only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of repowell.net. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within repowell.net.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. repowell.net content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to RE Powell its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will RE Powell be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of repowell.net regardless of the form of action.
7. RE Powell does not warrant that functions contained in repowell.net content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that repowell.net or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying RE Powell or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of RE Powell and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of RE Powell or any other third party.